Hatred

Monday, November 26, 2007












Lying down with the most numb, empty and lost eyes…
The rhythm of my heartbeat has disappeared, yet it never dies.


The explosion of my fiery blood, thrashing into my pale veins…
I feel more helpless than a prisoner crowned by thorns, grabbed forcefully by chains.

The feeling of betrayal has left me trapped into walls of stones...
So dull, brittle, raw and echoes of agonizing moans!

The question WHY occurs repeatedly into my void mind…
Lot of inner-noise haunting me, nothing’s left for my deaf ears to find.

My soul’s ailing, baring sufferings n’ endurances through her rigid guns...
That soul aint no God, instead belongs to the race of humans.

I don’t want to abandon this esteemed journey of LOVE.
But how do I reciprocate this buried HATRED for her…

"I hate you."


-Ady


0 comments: