Renovating

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jumbled thoughts fencing inside,
How, when, what and why?
Sitting alone facing the sea
Experiencing the dual high tide

Unknown fury dwelling,
Accompanied by a weep
Thoughts maintain their existence
And the mess continues blending

The unnamed emotion peaks
Restless, puzzled and drained
Enclosing the atmosphere
Outside and inside, it finally rained

Awaiting the exertion, I rise
And I gaze at that tide again
With sweet silence and immobility
Untying the mysterious pain

I scream into the breeze
And explodes a splash,
Into the sea and in me
There I am, melting the freeze

That unknown emotion still existing
But here I am, renovating
Still renovating.

-Ady
(1st August,2008)

2 comments:

Treat Me LIke THe Princess That I Am said...

hey adarsh very well written ya.....

Unknown said...

Apologies for the delayed response.
Thank you for the compliment.
And kill me for being so formal. :P