Lost Love Dire

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tossing down flowers on the aisle
She looks at me with trusted glee
Oh adorable sinned juvenile
I wish you knew, but so not he

I was young and blooded then
Topping felony with another
Confessions were bedridden
And I was gone far, far, further

Returned with sacred insanity
Continued the tale of misery
All I had was culpability
Sulk, sorrow, self-pity

Lonesome gruesome decade
I tried exploring a career and me
Shaken steps towards your escapade
Not mere guilt, but you, soulful thee

Still unsure, unholy, unfaithful
I, lucky to find you, alas not he
Following was obvious yet dreadful
Unsustainable enough to renovate, to see

Accepting this final redundant bond
Still clueless, still vile, but so free
Grasping consciousness, I sit by the fire
Forgetting, forgiving our lost love dire.

Our lost love dire.

5 comments:

ayu said...

Amazing. It's really amazing how you've woven these word into such tantalizing rhythm. AND I LOVE THE TITLE. Subtle tone, fierce feelings. WELL WRITTEN sounds miniscule. SUPERCALLYFRAGELISTICEXPIALLYDOCIOUS is more like it :D

Unknown said...

Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

DUUUUUUDE!
YOU SOUND LIKE MEEEEEEE!
but with the REAL EMOTIONS that uve felt for the past few months its WAAAAY more convincing dan i could ever get!!!
& knowing what uve bn going through... just makes it even more touching...
SAAALA! DO PLATE DILLI! HAAZIR HAI!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anurag.Wireless. said...

its great...n great is d fact tht it came to u rather thn u goin to it.